Posted to user@ant.apache.org by "Punnoose, Roshan" <pu...@bah-systems.com> on 2006/02/01 23:27:32 UTC

Read input on the Exec task

Hi,

Is there anyway at all to be able to read input on the exec task? I am
running ClearTool and it is asking for input in it's scripts so I need
to be able to let the builder actually type something in. Is this
possible? I checked the FAQs, and the question: "How do I redirect
standard input or standard output in the <exec> task?" Did not seem to
answer my question.

Roshan Punnoose

Phone: 301-497-6039

Re: Read input on the Exec task

Posted by Andrew Goktepe <an...@gmail.com>.
Look at the input and inputstring attributes of <exec>:

http://ant.apache.org/manual/CoreTasks/exec.html

-Andrew