Posted to dev@cayenne.apache.org by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org> on 2008/09/18 09:48:43 UTC

jira spam

As an FYI, if you see a spam comment in Jira, please do not remove it
via normal Jira "delete comment" function, as this will ensure it is
stuck forever in the issue history (I made this mistake yesterday).
Instead there is a special page for clearing comment spam that
requires admin permissions that does a full delete. I am using that
now to handle the wave of spam from this morning.

Thanks,
Andrus

Re: jira spam

Posted by Malcolm Edgar <ma...@gmail.com>.
It is a bot, which keeps creating accounts using different email
addresses, but uses the same name.

regards Malcolm Edgar

Re: jira spam

Posted by Andrey Razumovsky <ra...@gmail.com>.