Posted to dev@skywalking.apache.org by Rakesh Rathod <r1...@gmail.com> on 2022/09/19 12:47:56 UTC

Node js installation and Custom Dashboard

Dear Team,

                    I am trying to install a skywalking  Nodejs agent  but
I am facing an issue with deployment
             Can you help or provide me with docs for the installation of
the agent? currently I am referring to the documentation of skywalking node
js.
             but their step of installation is not clear.
                   And also I am unable to  create Custom Dashboard I
follow the same step but  it not working

                   kindly request you give some solution .it  will me lot

Thanks & Regards
Rakesh

Re: Node js installation and Custom Dashboard

Posted by Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com>.
Hi Rakesh

If you want to follow the mail list discussion, you should subscribe it first.

Don't reply to me directly.

Sheng Wu 吴晟
Twitter, wusheng1108

Rakesh Rathod <r1...@gmail.com> 于2022年9月19日周一 20:54写道: