Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Patrick Casey <pa...@adelphia.net> on 2005/08/04 00:07:28 UTC

Add attribute via span?

            I have a <td> tag on my page.

            It's supposed to have a colspan=<some number> where <some
number> is available in the page.

            So if It's "3" I want

            If it's "8" I want

            How do I set this up in my page template?

foo </td>

            Doesn't work (I'd have been shocked if it did).

            So how do I set a tag attribute to some sort of ognl derived
value?

            --- Pat

            PS Sorry for the flurry of stupid questions, but I'm actually
doing page definition today (as opposed to framework stuff), so I'm back
actually writing .page and .html files for the first time in a while and I'm
apparently rather rusty.

RE: Add attribute via span?

Posted by Patrick Casey <pa...@adelphia.net>.
	Never mind, sorted it out myself :).