Posted to commits@spamassassin.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2005/04/03 02:03:21 UTC

[Spamassassin Wiki] Update of "DanKohn" by DanKohn

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Spamassassin Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by DanKohn:
http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/DanKohn

The comment on the change is:
Request to email questions to list instead of me

  == Dan Kohn ==

- Email: dan@dankohn.com
+ If you have questions about pages I've edited, please post them to users@spamassassin.apache.org.  My email is dan@dankohn.com.

- More info is at my [http://www.dankohn.com homepage].  I've been using SpamAssassin since 2001 and can say, without a doubt, that email for me would be unusable without it.  With it, I spend maybe 1 minute a day doing mistake-based training (see ProcmailToForwardMail) and everything just works.
+ More info is at my [http://www.dankohn.com homepage].  I've been using SpamAssassin since 2001 and can say, without a doubt, that email for me would be unusable without it.  With it, I spend maybe 30 seconds a day doing mistake-based training (see ProcmailToForwardMail) and everything just works.