Posted to users@felix.apache.org by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org> on 2009/12/01 17:53:53 UTC

Re: Felix framework build problem

I removed my local repo and rebuilt the framework and it built fine. Are
you sure this is an issue?

-> richard

Posted by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>.
Just because the project moved, doesn't mean they necessarily deleted
old artifacts from the Maven repo.

Strange, though.

As I said, I deleted my entire local Maven repo and it worked fine for
me. Any one else have any ideas?

One thing I noticed, for me it downloaded 1.0-alpha-3...not sure why...

-> richard

Posted by Guo Du <mr...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Dec 2, 2009 at 2:48 PM, Richard S. Hall <he...@ungoverned.org> wrote:
> Is RAT still incubating? If so, we will probably stay on the other release
> until then.
There is a stable release from apache:
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/rat/apache-rat-plugin/0.6/
We don't need to change unless it's been broken or we need feature
from newer release.

> In the meantime, I explicitly mention the version, so it should work now.
Thanks for the quick fix.

-Guo

Re: Felix framework build problem

Posted by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>.

Posted by Guo Du <mr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Guo Du <mr...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Dec 1, 2009 at 5:23 PM, Nick Wilson <ni...@card.co.uk> wrote:
>        [INFO] snapshot
> org.codehaus.mojo:rat-maven-plugin:1.0-alpha-4-SNAPSHOT: checkin
>        g for updates from apache.snapshots

>        from the specified remote repositories:
>        apache.snapshots (http://repository.apache.org/snapshots),
>        maven-proxy
> (http://releaseserver:8080/maven-proxy-webapp/repository/)
There are something wrong with your repository proxy configuration.
you shouldn't allow SNAPSHOT version in released repository. You may
use a clean maven to build to verify the framework code base.

> One thing I noticed, for me it downloaded 1.0-alpha-3...not sure why...
It's ok for me as well. I just checked out the trunk and run "mvn
clean install" with empty local repository. It passed on maven 2.0.9
and 2.2.0 with 1.6.0_16.