Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org> on 2016/05/25 17:12:41 UTC

Thinking about 0.98.20

We're a bit delayed in anticipation that everyone's off at HBaseCon and
PhoenixCon. I will put together a RC for 0.98.20 later this week for review
and voting next week.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)

Re: Thinking about 0.98.20

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.
HBASE-15698 was committed last night so I'll be spinning a 0.98.20 release
candidate today.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy