Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Shelley Waltz <sh...@cabm.rutgers.edu> on 2006/05/18 19:22:07 UTC

LOCAL_RCVD

Spamassassin 2.63-1/amavisd-new-20030616-p8

I am trying to configure spamassassin such that any email originating
from my domain is not spam tagged.  I have tried in local.cf

both these syntaxes.

header LOCAL_RCVD Received =~ /.*\(\S+\.myhost\.mydom\.edu\s+\[.*\]\)/
header LOCAL_RCVD Received =~ /\S+\.myhost\.mydom\.edu\s+\(.*\[.*\]\)/

In each case only one rule will work for one particular received from
header.  I have these two styles(one from mozilla, and one from webmail)

Is there a rule which will work for both, or is there a simpler way to
achieve this result, ie, to not filter locallly originating mail?

Shelley Waltz