Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Aiden <19...@gmail.com> on 2017/07/03 11:58:37 UTC

How to create a dump of updated data in cache into local

Hi,

I'm really new to ignite, so just bear with me here. I have integrated my
Mysql db with the ignite by making use of the ignite web console and the
ignite web agent. I am being able to perform sql update operations on the
data i've loaded to my ignite caches.

Now what i require is a way to create a backup of the entire data in the
cache into my local harddisk(possibly in a comma seperated file format).
OR
Even some kind of logger showcasing "this 'record' got updated to that
'record'" would even be fine.

What i basically require is some way to identify which all are the updated
records from the already existing records in the db.So some kind of a
snapshot of the updated records would be helpful for that.

Is there any configuration or strategy that can be done to attain this? All
help would be very much appreciated!!!!

Re: How to create a dump of updated data in cache into local

Posted by vkulichenko <va...@gmail.com>.
Responded on SO:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/44884312/ignite-data-backup-in-hard-disk

-Val