Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Mick Sullivan <mi...@hotmail.com> on 2000/11/16 13:38:03 UTC

Help On Running Tomcat????

Hi
Im doing a project using JSP.
I have installed Jbuilder and I am doing the HTML pages using JBuilder.
I am going to convert the HTML pages to JSP pages once I have connected
TOMCAT to the HTML pages. I have installed Tomcat and all that happens when
I run (bin\startup) it is that a new window opens up with 3 folders,
classes, packages and trustlib. Anyone PLEASE tell me where I go from here
as I am totally lost.
Thanks in advance, Mick

http://profiles.msn.com.

Re: Help On Running Tomcat????