Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Aseem Bansal <as...@in.fiorano.com> on 2005/02/11 14:58:07 UTC

parameters in axis data model

Hi,

I am using axis to expose my application as a web service. In my data model, all the parameters (in as well as out) have a schema . I want to represent these parameters in axis data model so that axis can generate wsdl for me.

Q: - How can i represent an xsd in axis data model (WSDD model or ParameterDesc ).

Possible schemas in my application: -

1. Simple

<xsd:schema xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema">
    <xsd:element name="response" type="xsd:string"/>
</xsd:schema>

2. Complex

   <xsd:schema xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema">
      <xsd:element name="foo">
           <xsd:complexType>
            <xsd:sequence>
                 <xsd:element name="bar" type="xsd:long"></xsd:element>
                 <xsd:element name="description" type="xsd:string"></xsd:element>
         </xsd:sequence>
       </xsd:complexType>
     </xsd:element>
   </xsd:schema>

Thanks
Aseem Bansal

PS: - I checked up ParameterDec (TypeEntry) class, but was not sure about how (or whether) the above schema can be represented by it

Fiorano MailServer
All incoming and outgoing mails are scanned for Virus and Spam
http://www.fiorano.com