Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Johannes Renoth <jo...@gmx.de> on 2021/07/02 06:53:07 UTC

Bug with backbutton in Chrome / Edge

Hello all,

FYI: we found a bug in Chrome that mainly affects Wicket applications
when navigating back.

https://bugs.chromium.org/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=1225212

It is easily reproducable with the quickstart in the ticket.

Re: Bug with backbutton in Chrome / Edge

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Thanks for sharing with us, Johannes!

Let's see what the Chromium developers will say about it!
I'd recommend you to simplify the demo application to pure static HTML,
without Wicket or any other server side technology.