Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Jonas <ba...@gmail.com> on 2007/09/11 11:05:08 UTC

User-defined variables in ConversionException

Hi,

wouldn't it make sense that you could set arbitrary variables
on a ConversionException that would also be set on the ValidationError
created in FormComponent#convertInput()?
Currently, you can set the resource key that should be used for the
error message, but you're limited to the few variables defined in
FormComponent#convertInput().
I know I could override convertInput(), but I think user-defined variables
would be a more elegant solution.

What do you think?

cheers,
Jonas

Re: User-defined variables in ConversionException

Posted by Jonas <ba...@gmail.com>.
I created https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WICKET-961
which also contains a patch against current trunk.

cheers,
Jonas

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jonas <ba...@gmail.com>.