Posted to dev@velocity.apache.org by Tim Colson <tc...@cisco.com> on 2003/07/26 03:07:10 UTC

[VELTOOLS] Struts 1.0 Javascript Validation Tool

I just posted a quick hack version on the Wiki. :-)

http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?VelocityValidationTool

The good news is that it seems to actually even work, the bad news is
that I probably need to get Struts 1.1 to run locally before I can start
upgrading it to use the commons validation and Struts 1.1 features.

But at least this is a start for those of us currently stuck in 1.0
land. <grin>

Cheers,
Timo