Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by Eric Litman <el...@viaduct.com> on 1997/02/02 09:00:03 UTC

config/145: POST to directory mapped to CGI appears as GET

>Number:         145
>Category:       config
>Synopsis:       POST to directory mapped to CGI appears as GET
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
I have an environment in which there is a virtual host defined with an Aliased path from /some/dir to /, and DirectoryIndex set to look for index.cgi. When a script POSTs with an action set to "/" (where index.cgi resides), the request appears as having been a GET method.

I sent this in once before, but didn't see it in a complete search through GNATS.
>How-To-Repeat:
recreate the environment - reasonably simple