Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by Justin Wyllie <ju...@hotmail.co.uk> on 2010/09/24 17:54:05 UTC

PHP 2.0 Token problem

Hi
Further to my previous post...
I construct a security token using BasicSecurityToken::createFromValues. Doing a dump on this I see it includes this field: ["hmacKey":protected]=>
    string(20) "INSECURE_DEFAULT_KEY" which confirms the value I would expect. I can see the token string.
On the Metadata call MetadataHandler->process() there is a call to BasicSecurityTokenDecoder->createToken which I think is supposed to return a Token object from the string which I have passed. I see the string.
There is a chain of calls and it fails as per my previous post on Crypto::hmacSha1Verify using 'INSECURE_DEFAULT_KEY' as the default key.
I'm using the same files and same configurable values on both my site and my shindig site.
Has anyone got PHP 2.0 up and running? - Which would help me at least establish the most likely case - that I am missing something obvious.
Thanks
Justin  Wyllie