Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Andreas Owen <ao...@conx.ch> on 2013/11/07 18:22:31 UTC

date range tree

I would like to make a facet on a date field with the following tree:

2013

4.Quartal

December

November

Oktober

3.Quartal

September

August

Juli

2.Quartal

June

Mai

April

1.       Quartal

March

February

January

2012 .

Same as above

So far I have this in solrconfig.xml:

<str
name="facet.date">{!ex=last_modified,thema,inhaltstyp,doctype}last_modified<
/str>

                                               <str
name="facet.date.gap">+1MONTH</str>

                                               <str
name="facet.date.end">NOW/MONTH</str>

                                               <str
name="facet.date.start">NOW/MONTH-36MONTHS</str>

                                               <str
name="facet.date.other">after</str>

Can I do this in one query or do I need multiple queries? If yes how would I
do the second and keep all the facet queries in the count?

RE: date range tree

Posted by Andreas Owen <ao...@conx.ch>.
I solved it by adding a loop for years and one for quartals in which i count
the month-facets

Posted by Andreas Owen <ao...@conx.ch>.