Posted to common-dev@hadoop.apache.org by "Edward J. Yoon" <ed...@apache.org> on 2008/08/14 01:00:30 UTC

Re: Mentor recruit for the Heart project

Heart(Highly Extensible & Available RDF Table) will develop a planet-scale
RDF data store and a distributed processing engine based on Hadoop &
Hbase. http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/HeartProposal

We are going to start from google code and need help on open sourcing.

http://groups.google.com/group/hrdfstore

Could you review this? give me any advice?

-Edward

On Thu, Aug 14, 2008 at 7:39 AM, Noel J. Bergman <no...@devtech.com> wrote:
>> The Heart group is looking for a couple of mentor volunteers. Heart
>> (Highly Extensible & Available RDF Table) will develop a planet-scale
>> RDF data store and a distributed processing engine based on Hadoop &
>> Hbase.
>
> Have you spoken with Hadoop and Roller, possibly Abdera?
>
>        --- Noel

Best regards, Edward J. Yoon
edwardyoon@apache.org
http://blog.udanax.org