Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by "Dahnke, Eric" <ED...@nextsource.com> on 2001/10/05 19:45:34 UTC

Parsing the S:Body XML within a SOAP request.

Hello when going through ../soap-2_2/samples/messaging/POProcessor

package samples.messaging;
import java.io.*;
import org.apache.soap.*;
import org.apache.soap.rpc.SOAPContext;
import javax.mail.MessagingException;

public class POProcessor {
  public void purchaseOrder (Envelope env, SOAPContext reqCtx,
                                           SOAPContext resCtx)
    throws MessagingException, IOException {
    resCtx.setRootPart("OK. Original XML received.","text/xml");
  }

  public void bustedRequest (Envelope env, SOAPContext reqCtx,
                                           SOAPContext resCtx)
    throws Exception {
    throw new IllegalArgumentException ("Broken SOAP v1.1 Request.");
  }
}

In the org.apache.soap.messaging.Message class what method would I use to
read/receive the XML contained in S:Body. I've got a SAXParseHandler class
that can read in (parse) an XML input stream from a URL or a local file.

You see what I what to do here. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Regards, Eric