Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Gavin, Rick" <RG...@vidyah.com> on 2002/09/30 17:10:46 UTC

4.1.12 : Valve : MBean Exception Question

Hi All,
  I was implementing a Valve that checks the current URL and sets a few
Request parameters accordingly.  In Tomcat 4.0.4 I didn't have any errors at
startup, but when I moved to Tomcat 4.1.12 I started receiving

------- LOG  ---------------------------------------------------
ServerLifecycleListener: createMBeans: MBeanException
java.lang.Exception: ManagedBean is not found with MyCustomValve
        at
org.apache.catalina.mbeans.MBeanUtils.createMBean(MBeanUtils.java:783)
        at
org.apache.catalina.mbeans.ServerLifecycleListener.createMBeans(ServerLifecy
cleListener.java:438)
-------- SERVER.XML -------------------------------------

<Context path="/mywebapp" docBase="mywebapp" debug="0" privileged="false">
	<Valve className="mypackage.tomcat.MyCustomValve"/>
</Context>

I have been looking for something on "MBean" but haven't seen much.

    Rick Gavin
    Senior System Analyst / Engineer
    VIDYAH
   1100 Glendon Ave, 16th Floor