Posted to users@maven.apache.org by zzzz8 <zz...@netzero.net> on 2008/02/08 00:29:30 UTC

Deploying a collection of Java class files

Maven seems to have support in deploying single file artifacts like jars,
ears, wars, etc.  However, my project requires me to deploy (via FTP) to a
particular directory on a machine all (or a selection) of my Java class
files - i.e. in an exploded form (not jarred).  My project is not a war or
an ear - just regular Java class files.  How can I do this with Maven?  I
can't seem to find any plugin that does this - it seems the deploy plugin
doesn't do this.  There may be an explode plugin, but I don't want the
Manifest file there either - and the explode plugin is only Maven 1.0
compatible...

RE: Deploying a collection of Java class files

Posted by William Ferguson <Wi...@yarris.com>.
You can almost certainly do this using the assembly-plugin