Posted to dev@yunikorn.apache.org by Wangda Tan <wh...@gmail.com> on 2020/03/15 01:08:46 UTC

Thoughts about community sync up for YuniKorn?

Hi YuniKorn Developper,

I'm thinking to start community sync up for YuniKorn projects for community
members to exchange thoughts about the project, and periodically get
updates from the community.

The target audiences are users and developers.

I suggest doing this twice a month, one for US/EU/India friendly timezone
(most likely we can do US morning time, which is afternoon for EU and
evening for India), and one for Mandarin-speaking area (Around noon).

Thoughts?

Thanks,
Wangda

Re: Thoughts about community sync up for YuniKorn?

Posted by Wangda Tan <wh...@gmail.com>.
Thanks @Sunil G <su...@apache.org> , I just created a community sync up
page, with Zoom, calendar, notes, etc. to
https://github.com/apache/incubator-yunikorn-core/blob/master/docs/community-sync-up.md
.

Please join if you could, we will hold the first YuniKorn community sync up
on next Wed (Mar 25) 9:30 AM PDT.

Best,
Wangda

Posted by Sunil Govindan <su...@apache.org>.