Posted to dev@bookkeeper.apache.org by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com> on 2017/06/22 14:24:16 UTC

Improvements to GitHub templates

Hi,
with the new templates it is very common to leave these lines in the PR

    ---
    Be sure to do all of the following to help us incorporate your contribution
    quickly and easily:

    - [x] Make sure the PR title is formatted like:
        `<Issue #>: Description of pull request`
        `e.g. Issue 123: Description ...`
    - [x] Make sure tests pass via `mvn clean apache-rat:check install
findbugs:check`.
    - [x] Replace `<Issue #>` in the title with the actual Issue
number, if there is one.

    ---

This is turn will be committed by the merge script

what can we do?
1) Remove these lines from the template
2) Change the merge script to try to remove them
3) Write in the template to manually remove these lines

I would prefer solution 1)

-- Enrico

Re: Improvements to GitHub templates

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.