Posted to general@james.apache.org by Mark Kempen <ma...@kempen.org> on 2004/03/26 09:47:53 UTC

Message Queues

I would like to start a discussion about using the engine of james for
another protocol, that is message queues.
Fact is that emailing is a asynchron process. You send a message and
hopefully you get an answer back. The same is true for message queues.
Actually, you could say email is a specific kind of message queue. So why
nog implement another protocol on top of the james engine.

What I would like to know is, is the james engine is build in a way that the
above idea is possible??