Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Eric Ngai <ng...@maxis.net.my> on 2000/05/06 12:20:25 UTC

IIS Redirector

One more thing, I always have the problem of deleting the isapi.log file. In NT, it always claim the file is used by other peocess, even I had already shutdown Tomcat, and the IIS.

I believe that the redirector will be take effect of the change of the conf unless I restart my NT.

What you guys think about this? Does Tomcat force the redirector to reload the new conf again when Tomcat start? I guess not, cause the redirector is use from the IIS server.

Because I just get my context working on port http://localhost:8080 and the http://localhost

Thank You!

Regards,
Eric Ngai
Star Solutions
Malaysia

RE: IIS Redirector on 98 w/ PWS

Posted by Ivan Storck <iv...@fatline.com>.
Well, after installing the Front Page Extensions, it works. Not sure if that
was required, but it seemed to help. I guess I named the registry value
correctly.

Re: IIS Redirector

Posted by Gal Shachor <sh...@il.ibm.com>.
Look at my previous email, it explains how to *really* stop all the IIS
processes.

	Gal Shachor