Posted to user@shiro.apache.org by Les Hazlewood <lh...@apache.org> on 2012/05/03 01:56:57 UTC

Apache Shiro logo stickers!

Hi all,

I think that the Apache Shiro logo is one of the best looking logos in
all of Open Source (Thanks to you! The logo design was voted upon and
chosen by the entire Apache Shiro user community).

Stormpath has ordered some sweet Apache Shiro logo stickers that you
can throw on computers, luggage, or anywhere else you like to
represent fun/geeky stuff.  If you would like some, please email
Claire Hunsaker (claire at-sign stormpath.com) and we'll mail you some
asap for free (who doesn't like free stuff?!?).

Here's a preview:

http://artisan.stickermule.com/orders/7015/artworks/8944/artwork_revisions/10272?token=AdeshfF05M0CLth2SC6H

Cheers,

--
Les Hazlewood
CTO, Stormpath | http://stormpath.com | 888.391.5282

Re: Apache Shiro logo stickers!

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ak...@apache.org>.
On Thu, May 3, 2012 at 2:56 AM, Les Hazlewood <lh...@apache.org> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I think that the Apache Shiro logo is one of the best looking logos in
> all of Open Source (Thanks to you! The logo design was voted upon and
> chosen by the entire Apache Shiro user community).
>
> Stormpath has ordered some sweet Apache Shiro logo stickers that you
> can throw on computers, luggage, or anywhere else you like to
> represent fun/geeky stuff.  If you would like some, please email
> Claire Hunsaker (claire at-sign stormpath.com) and we'll mail you some
> asap for free (who doesn't like free stuff?!?).

Man that ran like an old Crazy Eddie commercial! Check it -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwiBr4q2vdE

> Here's a preview:
>

> http://artisan.stickermule.com/orders/7015/artworks/8944/artwork_revisions/10272?token=AdeshfF05M0CLth2SC6H
>
> Cheers,