Posted to user-cs@ibatis.apache.org by Ron Grabowski <ro...@yahoo.com> on 2005/05/11 05:06:03 UTC

Fwd: Vote your favourite iBATIS community member onto the "Contributors" list

Note: forwarded message attached.

Re: Vote your favourite iBATIS community member onto the "Contributors" list

Posted by Clinton Begin <cl...@gmail.com>.
Proving his worth on the lists, Ron kindly forwarded my message to the CS
list. My bad. :-)

Thanks Ron!

Posted by Roberto R <ro...@gmail.com>.

> Ron Grabowski - For being a helpful and very active member of the mailing
> list and submitting useful issues and feature requests regularly.

+1 for being active and helpful on all 3 lists! :-)

Roberto