Posted to httpclient-users@hc.apache.org by Eugeny N Dzhurinsky <bo...@redwerk.com> on 2006/07/26 14:12:32 UTC

weird URL

Hello!
Could somebody please advice what could I do with the link

/site_files/InfS/Naujienos/istorikц┘бЁ%20dienos.pdf

on this page: http://www.vu.lt/lt/naujienos/337/

this URL is opened fine in browser, but URI complains about escaped path is
not valid, however in browser this link works fine, and I'm lost how to fix
this URI to allow HttpClient accept it :(

--
Eugene N Dzhurinsky

Re: weird URL

Posted by Roland Weber <ht...@dubioso.net>.
Hello Eugeny,

> /site_files/InfS/Naujienos/istorikц┘бЁ%20dienos.pdf
>
> on this page: http://www.vu.lt/lt/naujienos/337/
>
> this URL is opened fine in browser, but URI complains about escaped path is
> not valid, however in browser this link works fine, and I'm lost how to fix
> this URI to allow HttpClient accept it :(

Use a network sniffer and see how the browser encodes the URL.

hope that helps,
  Roland