Posted to general@axis.apache.org by Narayana Giri <na...@bahwancybertek.com> on 2013/01/30 13:31:30 UTC

FW: failure notice

Hi,

Please let me know the mailing id for the Apache Kandula project and the link to download all the samples for the WS-Transaction, WS-Coordination and WS-BusinessActivity.

Regards,
Narayana.

From: Narayana Giri <na...@bahwancybertek.com>
To: "kandula-dev-help@ws.apache.org" <ka...@ws.apache.org>
Subject: subscribe
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2013 10:42:15 +0000
x-originating-ip: [192.168.1.219]

--_000_1DFBC38B8958064B81AEC73226A83D2B4AE5502BROMULUSbctchnlo_

-------------------------------------------- The information contained in t= his communication is intended solely for the use of the individual or entit= y to whom it is addressed and others authorized to receive it. It may conta= in confidential or legally privileged information. If you are not the inten= ded recipient you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distrib= ution or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information = is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended rec= ipient, please notify us immediately by responding to this email and then d= elete it from your system. Bahwan Cybertek is neither liable for the proper=  and complete transmission of the information contained in this communicati= on nor for any delay in its receipt.

--_000_1DFBC38B8958064B81AEC73226A83D2B4AE5502BROMULUSbctchnlo_

<head>

<!--
@font-face
        {font-family:Calibri}
        {margin:0in;
        margin-bottom:.0001pt;
        font-size:11.0pt;
        font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
        {color:blue;
        text-decoration:underline}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
        {color:purple;
        text-decoration:underline}
span.EmailStyle17
        {font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
        color:windowtext}
.MsoChpDefault
        {font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"}
@page WordSection1
        {margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in}
div.WordSection1
        {}
-->
</head>

RE: Kandula (was: Re: FW: failure notice)

Posted by Narayana Giri <na...@bahwancybertek.com>.
Hi Thilina,

Thanks for the update.  Will try to implement WS-Coordination, WS-Atomic Transaction and WS-BusinessActivity and fix any issues if I  come across and will provide as a patch.

Would like to keep in touch with you!.

Regards,
Narayana.

Unfortunately there hasn't been much or any activity on either versions of Kandula for some time. The project is more or less retired. Kandula for Axis 2 source code is also available from the following location.  I have to agree with Hannes that neither of the projects are production ready out of the box.
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/axis/axis2/java/kandula/trunk/

thanks,
Thilina
On Wed, Jan 30, 2013 at 10:02 PM, Hannes Erven <he...@apache.org>> wrote:
Hi,

> Please let me know the mailing id for the Apache Kandula project and
> the link to download all the samples for the WS-Transaction,
> WS-Coordination and WS-BusinessActivity.

I'm afraid the Kandula project has fallen asleep, or is it already dead?

There is however an Axis1 based Kandula-1 branch that has full working support of all three protocols mentioned. It is, however, probably not suited for production environments.

See here:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/axis/axis2/java/kandula/branches/Kandula_1/

or, for a nicer web view:
https://github.com/apache/kandula/tree/Kandula_1

When you check that you, be sure to also build the website. It contains instructions on how to run the samples, e.g:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/axis/axis2/java/kandula/branches/Kandula_1/xdocs/ws-ba--how_to_use.xml

Best regards,

        -hannes

https://www.cs.indiana.edu/~tgunarat/