Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Abhinandan Prateek <Ab...@citrix.com> on 2013/10/21 05:42:56 UTC

[ASF4.2.1] Progress

With active help of community and dedicated engineers from Citrix we have made some tremendous progress in fixing blockers and criticals targeted for this maintenance release. In last two weeks around 70 tickets were resolved (~38 blockers and criticals).

There are roughly 15 criticals/blockers ticket open now. Our target is to be code complete early this week and we are on our way to meet it. A timely maintenance release will also help the next big release.

-abhi

Re: [ASF4.2.1] Progress

Posted by Abhinandan Prateek <Ab...@citrix.com>.
Cloudstack-4828 is targeted for 4.2.1. And as of now is resolved.

On 21/10/13 10:07 pm, "Patrick Miller" <pa...@sungard.com>> wrote:

 Hi,
   I posted a question on dev Friday regarding Cloudstack-4828.  This was broken between 4.1 and 4.2.
   What is the corrrect process to get this in the queue for 4.2.1.

 Thanks for all the great work all of you have put in to this.

 Patrick

Re: [ASF4.2.1] Progress

Posted by Patrick Miller <pa...@sungard.com>.
 Hi,