Posted to taglibs-user@tomcat.apache.org by Garry S Ditzler <gd...@csc.com> on 2013/06/04 20:10:13 UTC

Latest Stable Version of Taglibs

According to your website, the latest stable version of Taglibs is 1.1.2.
However, 1.1.2 appears to have been released back in October 2004.  Is
Taglibs 1.1.2 still actively supported for things like security issues?

Taglibs 1.2 has been in the works for awhile.  Is there still a plan for
its release?  If so, do you have a tentative date?

Thanks in advance.

Garry

Re: Latest Stable Version of Taglibs

Posted by Jeremy Boynes <jb...@apache.org>.
On Jun 4, 2013, at 11:10 AM, Garry S Ditzler <gd...@csc.com> wrote:

> According to your website, the latest stable version of Taglibs is 1.1.2.
> However, 1.1.2 appears to have been released back in October 2004.  Is
> Taglibs 1.1.2 still actively supported for things like security issues?
>
> Taglibs 1.2 has been in the works for awhile.  Is there still a plan for
> its release?  If so, do you have a tentative date?

The 1.1 branch has not had any activity in many years. I have done work in trunk on and off to finish getting it to the 1.2 level but otherwise it too is pretty inactive; a release could be done if there was interest.