Posted to ivy-user@ant.apache.org by Claudio Tagliola <cl...@imc.nl> on 2008/05/21 11:59:52 UTC

artifactreport uses wrong settings file

If I use the ivy:artifactreport task, the wrong settings file is used. I
supply a settings file with settingsRef, but after Ivy loads these
settings, another set is loaded. So, after ivy loads the settings from
my supplied ivy.report.instance, the settings from ivy.instance are
loaded and my settings lost.

If I test it with ivy:resolve, the ivy.instance is not loaded, only the
ivy.report.instance I supply with the settingsRef. Is this a known
issue? I'm using 2.0beta1.