Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Martin Ritchie <ri...@apache.org> on 2007/06/19 17:14:12 UTC

[M2] Trunk Merges

Having resolved the issues with the java merges to trunk there are
still six outstanding merges.

2 for C++
4 for C#

While I could just merge these changes it would be good if the people
that made the changes (highlighted below) could do this or at least
block the changes so we don't have to keep checking what the revisions
refer to.

$ svnmerge avail -S ../../branches/M2
539594,539783,539788,540511,541920,544508

Commited by:
aconway, tomasr, tomasr, gsim, tomasr, rupertlssmith

For reference:
C++
539594 conflicts
540511 has missing targest on trunk

C#
Merge without conflicts but I don't have a C# dev environment to test
it builds ok.

--
Martin Ritchie

Re: [M2] Trunk Merges

Posted by Alan Conway <ac...@redhat.com>.
On Tue, 2007-06-19 at 16:14 +0100, Martin Ritchie wrote:
> Having resolved the issues with the java merges to trunk there are
> still six outstanding merges.
>
> 2 for C++
> 4 for C#
>
> While I could just merge these changes it would be good if the people
> that made the changes (highlighted below) could do this or at least
> block the changes so we don't have to keep checking what the revisions
> refer to.
>
> $ svnmerge avail -S ../../branches/M2
> 539594,539783,539788,540511,541920,544508

blocked 539594 it should not be merged.

Re: [M2] Trunk Merges

Posted by Rupert Smith <ru...@googlemail.com>.
544508 merged as requested.