Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Marko Gogic <se...@gmail.com> on 2016/10/17 15:34:15 UTC

Problem with corrupted ods file

Please help,  I used open office calc to save my work data that is very
important for me, and I run into problem, when I try to save ods file it
says that I have no space on drive and after that I cannot open file, I try
to recover but without success. My file also have a password. I can send
file and pass to you.

--
Best regards

Marko Gogić

Servis Gogić doo
Magistralni put bb
31311 Bela Zemlja/Užice
Srbija

tel:+381 31 572483
fax:+381 31 572207
mob: +381 63 614535
Skype: servisgogic
email: servisgogic.doo@gmail.com
web:   www.gogic.rs

Re: Problem with corrupted ods file

Posted by Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>.
On Mon, 17 Oct 2016 17:34:15 +0200
Marko Gogic <se...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Please help,  I used open office calc to save my work data that is very
> important for me, and I run into problem, when I try to save ods file it
> says that I have no space on drive and after that I cannot open file, I try
> to recover but without success. My file also have a password. I can send
> file and pass to you.

If you tried to write a file to a reportedly full drive it is most likely that the file is incomplete and thereby damaged beyond repair.  You should revert to a backup of the previous version, clear space on your drive and re-enter the data of the last editing session.

In any event, a damaged passworded file will be irrecoverable.

--
Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>