Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Steinberg Martin <Ma...@Amadeus-it.de> on 2007/02/12 20:16:48 UTC

Problems invoking [AXIS2] web service by selfprogrammed JAVA client

Hi folks,

I'm really getting crazy :-( with my JAVA client...

I have deployed my AXIS2 web service on my Apache Tomcat (version 5.5.20) without any trouble. I have tested it by using SOAP Sonar and SAP Business Connector 4.7 - without any problems. The service worked very well.

But if I try to invoke the service by my self-programmed Java client, the service simply doesn't react. The connection between client and Tomcat must be okay because I get an java.net-exception if Tomcat's down.

I have compared the SOAP requests of the testing tools with the one of my client - they are both the same. So I don't think that I have set the actual parameter wrong.

The only reaction I get is a "Data binding error" in my logfile.

What am I doing wrong?

Thank you very much for your help.

With regards.
Martin

Re: Problems invoking [AXIS2] web service by selfprogrammed JAVA client

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
Can you use tcpmon
(http://ws.apache.org/commons/tcpmon/tcpmontutorial.html) to capture
the soap requests and check them?