Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Rahul Punase <ra...@hotwaxsystems.com> on 2019/09/28 12:51:40 UTC

Found a broken link in OFBIZ documentation

Dear All,

While going through the OFBIZ documentation, I found a broken link on this
page
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Documentation#Documentation-ConfigurationDocuments
under
*Documents and Guide* section. The broken link is Framework Review.

Kind Regards,
Rahul Punase
Senior Enterprise Software Engineer

*HotWax Systems*
*Enterprise open source experts*
cell: +91-8251987387
office: 0731-409-3684
http://www.hotwaxsystems.com

Re: Found a broken link in OFBIZ documentation

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Thanks Rahul,

I could not find "Framework Review" but I guess it was "Framework Overview" and I fixed it

Jacques