Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Jean-Marc Borer <jm...@gmail.com> on 2019/10/18 12:53:10 UTC

Debugger warning message

Hi guys,

Since I updated to the latest NBM plugin:

                    <groupId>org.apache.netbeans.utilities</groupId>
                    <artifactId>nbm-maven-plugin</artifactId>
                    <version>4.3</version>

I constantly get this error message:

[image: image.png]
If I click on upgrade, the POM gets modified and older plugin is installed:

            <plugin>
                <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
                <artifactId>nbm-maven-plugin</artifactId>
                <extensions>true</extensions>
                <version>3.13</version>
            </plugin>

Bug? normal? feature? Anyone experiencing the same?

Cheers

JMB

RE: Debugger warning message

Posted by Eric Barboni <sk...@apache.org>.
Maven artefacts RELEASE112 are deployed to central.

Posted by Jean-Marc Borer <jm...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Eric Barboni <sk...@apache.org>.
Hi Jean-Marc,

Posted by Jean-Marc Borer <jm...@gmail.com>.