Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by "Barham, Ted" <te...@pse.com> on 2005/04/29 21:46:11 UTC

question on porn\subject hits

Hi all!

I have a mail that got through the filter earlier this week and I cannot figure out why. It was a very low score at the time (it's now way above the threshold for being classified as spam thanks the hits on the RBLs). But I would have thought that the subject alone would have gotten some sort of hits from some rules, in particular a number of things in 20_porn.cf.

Here is the subject:
      These Lesbians are fucking slut bags!

Please excuse my potty mouth there. It just seams like I should get some sort of hit with that title, because I am thinking the rest of the email is probably not work related. :)

Is there something I am missing? Or is it that I shouldn't get a hit with that?

Thanks in Advance for any help.

Ted Barham
MCSE, CCNA
Senior Technical Systems Analyst