Posted to docs@cocoon.apache.org by st...@outerthought.org on 2003/09/07 14:00:03 UTC

[WIKI-UPDATE] OlivierLange Sun Sep 7 14:00:02 2003

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=OlivierLange , version: 8 on Sun Sep  7 11:48:47 2003 by OlivierLange

- Happy Cocoon user since the 1.6 days. And independant developper and founder of [Le Petit Atelier de Génie logiciel|http://www.petit-atelier.ch/]. I am living in the french-speaking part of Switzerland.

+ Happy Cocoon user since the 1.6 days. And independant developper and founder of [Le Petit Atelier de Génie logiciel|http://www.petit-atelier.ch/].
+
+ I am living in the french-speaking part of Switzerland and focus on cultural and educational projects. In my spare time, I also work for a non-profit non-violent organisation.
+
+ I use Cocoon for a variety of purposes, but mostly on CLI and for XHTML and PDF publishing on websites. I love Cocoon's ability to integrate cleanly many different datasources: I used it successfully to gather data from 4D Server, LDAP directories, plain text files, relational databases, with Python scripts and XSL to handle tricky conversions.