Posted to dev@manifoldcf.apache.org by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com> on 2017/01/25 17:38:36 UTC

Notice: A bad bug with Solr Connector metadata has been found and fixed

Hi all,

Just fixed a bug that prevented any metadata whose name was illegal in Solr
from being sent to Solr.  I believe this largely affects our Documentum and
Livelink users, but there may be others.

The ticket is CONNECTORS-1370, and there's an attached patch.

Thanks,
Karl

Re: Notice: A bad bug with Solr Connector metadata has been found and fixed

Posted by Piergiorgio Lucidi <pi...@apache.org>.
Hi Karl,

thank you so much for your message.

I hope to spend some time on testing other connectors.
I'm actually involved in the development of the new CMIS Output Connector.

Great job!

Cheers,
Piergiorgio

--
Piergiorgio Lucidi
Technology Evangelist @ Sourcesense

Re: Notice: A bad bug with Solr Connector metadata has been found and fixed

Posted by Piergiorgio Lucidi <pi...@apache.org>.
Hi Karl,