Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Dev Zero G Ltd <ma...@devzerog.com> on 2002/07/24 00:43:54 UTC

apache freebsd port --enable-so

How can I make "make" compile/configure/make apache 2 with the
--enable-so option? I can not run ./configure since I already have a
Makefile.

Thanks for any help in advance.

Mike

Re: apache freebsd port --enable-so

Posted by Tony Finch <do...@dotat.at>.
On Tue, Jul 23, 2002 at 11:43:54PM +0100, Dev Zero G Ltd wrote:
> How can I make "make" compile/configure/make apache 2 with the
> --enable-so option? I can not run ./configure since I already have a
> Makefile.

If you are using the FreeBSD port then it does --enable-so by default.

Tony.
--
f.a.n.finch <do...@dotat.at> http://dotat.at/
DOGGER: WEST OR NORTHWEST 4 OR 5, OCCASIONALLY 6 AT FIRST. SHOWERS THEN RAIN.