Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by Ajinkya Dhamnaskar <ad...@umail.iu.edu> on 2016/10/07 15:12:21 UTC

Re: [Airavata] : Local Provider

Hello,

This is regarding database changes that we had to make to fix Local
provider.

I have added SECURITY_PROTOCOL column in LOCAL_SUBMISSION table. So, if
someone does not want to build database from scratch use below commands to
add these changes without hampering existing data.

ALTER TABLE LOCAL_SUBMISSION ADD COLUMN SECURITY_PROTOCOL VARCHAR (255);

UPDATE LOCAL_SUBMISSION SET SECURITY_PROTOCOL = 'LOCAL';

ALTER TABLE LOCAL_SUBMISSION MODIFY COLUMN SECURITY_PROTOCOL VARCHAR (255)
NOT NULL;
Please revert if you have any questions.

On Thu, Sep 29, 2016 at 4:18 PM, Shameera Rathnayaka <shameerainfo@gmail.com

--
Thanks and regards,

Ajinkya Dhamnaskar
Student ID : 0003469679
Masters (CS)
+1 (812) 369- 5416

Re: [Airavata] : Local Provider

Posted by Lahiru Ginnaliya Gamathige <gl...@gmail.com>.
What is the standard procedure for doing database migrations ? Do we
release a migration script for each release ?