Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Marble <ma...@163.com> on 2020/05/19 06:01:37 UTC

Ignite Task deployment questions

Hi Guru,

Even check the ignite deployment documentation, but still not much
understand the overall picture.

Say I have ready 3 nodes cluster with zookeeper discovery. Now I have a task
want to deploy to this cluster, in flink, there is a console to provide
upload, stop/run/delete and monitoring this tasks, how ignite achieve this
deployment? Is there a detail step by step case? thanks.

If we achieve this by deploy a jar to each node ./libs folder, and when
instance startup it will lunch this task, but once we have new changes on
this task, does it mean each deployment need restart the instances? Seems
not a good solution.

Another query is, with Ignite ignite = Ignition.Ignite(); ignite.start(); in
this ignite instance, how can I connect to the remote cluster, where to set
the remote connection string, such as host:port:user:pwd, like JDBC? and run
the example/debug with this cluster environment.

new to the ignite, need help, thanks a lot.

Re: Ignite Task deployment questions

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.
Hi Marble,

Same with this question. Please forward it to the Ignite user list (
https://ignite.apache.org/community/resources.html).

-
Denis