Posted to dev@hawq.apache.org by Ed Espino <es...@apache.org> on 2018/05/31 23:39:33 UTC

Apache JIRA administration responsibilities for HAWQ project

As part of the graduation process, members of the HAWQ project will be
assuming all JIRA administration tasks for the HAWQ project.  After
discussing with on of the project's mentors (Roman), we can start this
process now. Amongst other administration tasks, this includes assigning
the available roles (administrator, committers and contributors) to a user.
This is important so an issue can be assigned to a task. We currently have
four administrators. I recommend members of the dev community wanting
higher access than a normal user will send an email to the dev list and one
of the existing four administrators fulfills the request. We can consider
more administrators as time passes.

I have updated the project's wiki with the corresponding instructions:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/HAWQ/Contributing+to+HAWQ#ContributingtoHAWQ-HAWQissuetracking-Jira

Does this seem reasonable?

Thanks,
-=e

Re: Apache JIRA administration responsibilities for HAWQ project

Posted by Lei Chang <ch...@gmail.com>.
+1 for the suggestion.

Cheers
Lei