Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Kiran Addepalli - SECF <ki...@hoike.net> on 2006/07/26 05:06:25 UTC

Tooling documentation

Is this document still valid?

http://servicemix.org/site/maven-jbi-plugin.html

If I try to follow the document and set the packaging to
jbi-service-unit or jbi-service-assembly, I get an error

Cannot find lifecycle mapping for packaging: 'jbi-service-unit'.

Component descriptor cannot be found in the component repository:
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.mapping

.LifecycleMappingjbi-service-unit.

Regards

Kiran
The information in this email is confidential and may be
legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. If
you have received this communication in error, please contact
the sender immediately, return the original message to the
sender, and delete the material from your computer.  Thank you.

Re: Tooling documentation

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
The build process has some problems and all nightly snapshots deployment
fail.
I will notify the list as soon as this issue is fixed (and a snapshot
deployed).
I'm working on that.

--
Cheers,