Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Marin Dimitrov <ma...@ontotext.com> on 2004/12/09 09:28:46 UTC

shortcut icon in the HTML header

hi,

what would be the way to instruct Maven to put a <link rel="SHORTCUT ICON"
href="..."> in the <head> section of the generated HTML files?

I can see that the shortcut icon is generated for the Maven web site, but I
can't find any way to specify it in my project files

thanks,

    Marin

----
"...what you brought from your past, is of no use in your present. When
you must choose a new path, do not bring old experiences with you.
Those who strike out afresh, but who attempt to retain a little of the
old life, end up torn apart by their own memories. "

Re: shortcut icon in the HTML header

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.
There is no way at present to specify this globally, however you can
add a normal <head/> section to any xdoc file.

- Brett