Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "Kuketayev, Argyn" <ar...@fanniemae.com> on 2004/05/04 17:11:20 UTC

is xreporter alive?

Hello

please, excuse my ignorance, I've been looking at xreporter for a few
days. I don't see much activity there. Is this project alive?

thanks,
Argyn

Re: is xreporter alive?

Posted by Steven Noels <st...@outerthought.org>.
On 04 May 2004, at 18:08, Tim Larson wrote:

> Yes it is alive, but it has it's own developer and cvs-commit-log
> mailing lists.  There have been a good bit of messages and commits
> lately on these lists.
>
> Please see: http://xreporter.cocoondev.org/getting-involved.html
> for more info about the lists, message archives, and cvs repo.

There's a new mailing list archive at
http://lists.cocoondev.org/xreporter/, but I'm still fiddling around
with it - so it hasn't been enabled at the getting involved page. Not
searchable ATM however.

</Steven>
stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org

Re: is xreporter alive?

Posted by Tim Larson <ti...@keow.org>.
On Tue, May 04, 2004 at 11:11:20AM -0400, Kuketayev, Argyn wrote:
> please, excuse my ignorance, I've been looking at xreporter for a few
> days. I don't see much activity there. Is this project alive?

Yes it is alive, but it has it's own developer and cvs-commit-log
mailing lists.  There have been a good bit of messages and commits
lately on these lists.

Please see: http://xreporter.cocoondev.org/getting-involved.html
for more info about the lists, message archives, and cvs repo.

--Tim Larson