Posted to log4net-user@logging.apache.org by Johann Rutnam <jo...@ureach.com> on 2005/06/28 18:22:52 UTC

Skewed Time Stamp

Hi,

I would like to know when does log4net write to the output file
if I was using a file appender?
In my application (multi threaded) the timestamp are skewed  for
the logs (mostly 10 seconds, worse case 2 mintute), could it be
a deadlock on my application? or a deadlock on log4net? or any
other reasons?

Johann

Get your own "800" number
Voicemail, fax, email, and a lot more
http://www.ureach.com/reg/tag

Re: Skewed Time Stamp

Posted by Weston Weems <ww...@gmail.com>.
umm wasnt there something about buffering writes or something? so it
would write x amount of log entries at a time ors omething?