Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net> on 2008/07/24 06:30:36 UTC

Ofbiz Trunk Security cerificate expired 7/6/08

does this need to be updated?

Re: Ofbiz Trunk Security cerificate expired 7/6/08

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
My interpretation is the SSL certificate that comes with ofbiz is
expired. That a new certificate with a unexpired date needs to be
installed, for ottb testing.

for production of course we use our own certificate so it does not matter.

Ashish Vijaywargiya sent the following on 7/24/2008 1:18 AM:

Posted by Ashish Vijaywargiya <vi...@gmail.com>.

--
Ashish Vijaywargiya
Indore (M.P), India