Posted to mirrors@apache.org by he...@cyberuse.com on 2009/08/08 19:54:26 UTC

my mirror

I am having a mirror to your site for quite some time now but it's not
in your list anymore, should I remove it or will you please add it
back to you list?

http://apache.cyberuse.com/

Kindest regards,
Cyberuse
mailto:help@cyberuse.com

Re[2]: my mirror

Posted by Shavkat Karimov <sh...@cinedictum.com>.
Hi Daniel,

I have removed that stuff, can it be re-included now?

Kindest regards,
Shavkat
mailto:shk@cinedictum.com
SEO Manager - Unlimited SEO Consulting

[...]